Jumat, 20 Mei 2016

How To Join

Please follow this step if you interested with this program :
  1. Add my skype : +6281296753429 ( username : redisari )
  2. After that I'll add you to group EqualProfitSharing at Skype, so you can interact with other peoples which already join. I'll add you for 1 week, and if you decide not to join, I'll remove you from group. If you decide to join then please send the fund to payment processor that I'll tell you at skype.
  3. You can choose to join Cent Account or Standard Account
  4.  Minimum fund $40 (4000 USD Cent) for Cent Account. For standard account minimum funds are $200.
  5.  Payment only with FASAPAY and NETELLER. Because the broker I use allow that both pament processor, and will be more easy for me to transfer profit sharing. If you don't have Fasapay and Neteller, please register here : FASAPAY  -- NETELLER
  6. I'll do withdrawal profit after market closed (Saturday morning). After funds received from broker at my payment processor I'll send profit sharing to your payment processor account. For standard account, profit sharing are every week. For cent account, profit sharing are every month.  Please remember that I could send payment to your Fasapay or to your Neteller account, its depend on what payment processor that I allowed to withdrawal by my broker. So please have both those payment processor.
  7. Deposit from Monday until Saturday will be use for trading at next Monday.
  8. For further  questions, you can ask here or at skype.

1 komentar: